datapitstop » Grant County Government, Indiana » Correctional Services »Help/FAQDirectory
Cynthia L McCoy, Director
501 S Adams St
Marion, IN 46953
(765) 662-9861 ext 150
Fax: (765) 668-4238
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
How can I collect restitution owed to me as a victim?
The best way to assure that you will collect is to file a civil action with the courts. The order for restitution can be used to assist you with your civil case. Civil action is more effective because law prohibits a person from being incarcerated because they have the inability to pay fees or restitution ordered by the court.

Back Home