datapitstop » Grant County Government, Indiana » Correctional Services »Help/FAQDirectory
Cynthia L McCoy, Director
501 S Adams St
Marion, IN 46953
(765) 662-9861 ext 150
Fax: (765) 668-4238
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
If I know that a juvenile is on probation, and they are causing me problems at my home, what should I do?
It is most appropriate for someone in your situation to make a report to their local law enforcement agency (Police, Sheriff's department, Town Marshall, etc.). It is not uncommon for those agencies to simply refer you to the Probation Department instead of taking action themselves. However, it is important for the Probation Department to have a law enforcement report (or school report if it happens at school) in order to take some corrective action in addressing the situation. You may want to insist that a report be taken by the law enforcement agency.

Back Home